Although I didn't think to take pictures of the amazing food, I did snap a quick pic of the sexy fireplace they have in the bar area:
After wine and apps, amuse bouches, a fantastic meal (lamb and bison), dessert and cappuccinos, we made the trip back around the lake, back to reality… but not before stopping for drinks at another place along the way :)
Thank you for a lovely dinner sweetie.
And to top the night off, our baby was sound asleep when we walked in. Yaa!
Cry It Out Update: I've come to realize that it's so important for other people to be able to put Caitlin down, whether it's at night or for a nap. So I figure while we're re-training her on how to fall asleep on her own, we might as well teach her that anyone can put her to bed. So tonight was the big test, and how did she fare? She was a perfect little girl! Grandma and grandpa followed our sleep routine to a tee - Caitlin had her milk, crackers and stories before falling asleep in her crib without even a peep or shedding a tear. I am so proud of her. Thank you mom and dad for looking after her tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment