Caitlin is a great little baker. She knows exactly how to stir and mix cookies, and likes to find a comfortable spot to park it. Right in the middle of the floor!


Caitlin loves making cookies... or doo-dee's as she calls them :)
But she got a little distracted when grandpa started using the leaf blower on the boathouse roof. She wanted one all to herself. Yaa for purses and vacuum hoses!

The Last Cry It Out Update: Caitlin's nap is getting better. It's not 100% yet, but then again she has never really slept properly. She went 45 minutes today, and I'm ecstatic about it. I think we've finally got this routine down. I just want to ensure we continue to have other people put her down so we can maintain this new sense of freedom! All friends and family are welcome, so don't hesitate to ask :)
I also wanted to say thank you to all the people that inspired us to do this with her. It was really difficult and tough to see it through, and with your encouragement and support, we have our happy baby back. Caitlin likes her crib again, and she can sleep sans rocking. THANK YOU. We'll now know not to wait until the next one is 17 months old!!
No comments:
Post a Comment