Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Girls Night Out
I went out with some friends last night which was really nice - not only to have a break, but to also give Mike some daddy-daughter time :) I had a great dinner with Janina, Katie & Becky and am already looking forward to the next night out, but I gotta say, I really missed my two loves. I think Mike was happy to see me when I got home because this is the face I left him with!
But he did a great job on his own and calmed her down nicely. I think she really enjoyed her walk to Tim Horton's for an iced cap... or rather daddy did because she was asleep the whole time :)
And when I got back, we gave her a nice relaxing bath and she slept from 11:30pm right through until 5am! She seems to be averaging this at night now which I am ecstatic about because that means I am getting sleep too. I think it's the lavender scent in the soap that does the trick...

Caitlin also had a visitor yesterday - my friend Tina brought her Lincoln over to visit. He's 4 weeks older than my little girl, but even though they are both growing like weeds, he's got her beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
First pic looks just like you Sarah when I said you couldn't borrow the car to drive to Newmarket to visit Mike when we lived in The Beach. Fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree, eh?
Then I hope she doesn't decide to go out and buy a Honda Civic just because I told her she needs to burp....!
Post a Comment