Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nursery Rhymes

I sing to Caitlin everyday just like my mom did for us, except I'm not the greatest at remembering the *correct* lyrics. Although I'm trying my hardest to remember the songs (yaa for google!), she may be learning rhymes that aren't exactly accurate. One thing I can sing to her that I remember - thank goodness!! - is the alphabet.

So we tried learning the alphabet today and I pulled out a ginormous stuffed animal dubbed the Cater-Speller that her Auntie Stephie got her before she was born. Looking at the size of the thing in comparison to her tiny little body, I hope she knows the alphabet by the time she's 14 - or rather big enough to play with it!

I just hope this toy isn't too traumatic! Hehehe...


2 comments:

Bex said...

That's a pretty wicked caterpillar. I would like that! Right now!

Sarah and Mike said...

It's funny because I store it under her crib, and it looks like a giant anaconda poking out. She really does have monsters under her bed!! Hehehe