Friday, June 19, 2009
A Walk Outside
I got quite a bit done today... surprisingly. Caitlin has been really fussy the past couple of days so the majority of my time is spent with her on my shoulder, walking around and around and around my living room. But today we went for a great walk around the neighbourhood and even sat on the patio at Second Cup with a book - she let me log two chapters! I'm such an avid reader, so it was nice to take some time to start a new book. I also got in 3 loads of laundry, made a great steak dinner and got some great shots of her while Mike and I tried out all our funny faces in order to get the smile on camera. Success!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha! See, I told you. A day of fussiness is a day of change. Caitlin was being fussy because she was preparing to smile. Not just a facial contortion that looks like a smile due to gas, but a real honest to goodness smile in reaction to outside stimulus.
So what will her next day of fussiness bring? I'm staying tuned!
Are you reading the Hunger Games? What do you think so far? I can't wait to discuss.
Janina
Post a Comment