Saturday, July 18, 2009

Goofy Pictures

We had a photographer come in and take pictures of Caitlin care of the Welcome Wagon. We ended up not buying a package because they were super expensive, but we did get 2 of the cute/goofy shots:

Caitlin is also celebrating her 11-week birthday today... she's almost 3 months! We can't believe how fast the time is flying by. And to celebrate, Mike bought her a van this afternoon. What a lucky girl!! We pick it up later this week - it's a 2005 Pontiac Montana:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to go cruising in the new wheels!!!

Janin

Anonymous said...

She is getting so cute. Keep up the great stories. Love them.
Jeanette

Dana said...

Oh no! You caved and are now going to be a soccer mom - all coolness goes out the window when you buy a mini van! haha just kidding.

Sarah and Mike said...

I know, a MINI VAN! Ha... I never thought I'd get one, but I'm so looking forward to it. We pick it up tomorrow. Woo hoo - Freedom!!

Thanks Jeanette! I've been lacking as of late, but I promise to get back to daily postings :)