Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Blog Book

I've been feeling badly that I haven't been keeping up with Caitlin's baby book as much as I'd promised myself. However, I am fairly diligent with my blog but I'm worried that with changing technology, this precious website with all our daily memories will one day disappear.

But I found a way to capture them FOREVER! A blog book!

I was searching the internet a while ago and I found a company that prints blogs into hard cover books, so I ordered one. $130 later... it arrived, and is worth every penny :)

This is Caitlin's First Year, captured on 268 pages. And what a wonderful first year it was. I'm so thankful that all these little moments we've experienced are now preserved.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just great! Hope baby #2 gets the same attention LOL!!! Normally it dwindles for each subsepquent baby, less and less pics...less organized!
Kristen

Sarah and Mike said...

I don't want to say it, but I'm sure that will happen! I'm already having trouble finding time and I only have 1 to chase around :)

Becky said...

Wow!!! That is seriously amazing! She (and you!) will treasure that forever! Nicely done Mommy!! :)

Sarah and Mike said...

Thanks Becky! I'll have to show you it next time we see each other in case you wanted to order one too from the same company. They did such a great job!