Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fashion Statement

On the way to Aunt Francie's cottage for the annual summer BBQ, we stopped for breakfast before getting on the highway. Big mistake. We thought it would be a nice treat, but the wait staff took FOREVER to seat us, bring our food/bill, etc. Needless to say, our hungry 2-year old was in a mood as a result... and I don't blame her. I was starving and wanted to leave too!

So instead of throwing tantrums (which I have to say weren't far off, I promise you that!), she didn't want to smile, take off her glasses, or remove her menamo. This was what I looked across the table to.

Please smile?

Meet Caitlin, my little girl who is acting as though she's hung over, when in fact she's just not napping and is hungry. Kind of the same result!

She did perk up when I told her we would leave soon! HA!

No comments: