Friday, July 08, 2011

Santa's Closet

Caitlin had so much fun at Santa's Closet (for some reason, she's dubbed the man in red, this name), she wanted to go back. But not to feed the reindeer. Our little elf wanted to ride the go-carts again! Great - she's already on us to go driving!!

Here we are entering the park with a great big smile :)

Then we put on helmets. Hers was a tad too big, probably because they don't have a whole lot of 2-year olds riding their go-carts...

Buckled in...

And then we were off to the races!

I managed to hold my Nikon, drive the go-cart, AND take pictures. No ordinary feat, that's for sure! Had I been on regular roads, I would have been pulled over for distracted driving.

We bought enough tickets to go around a few times, but Caitlin got one extra go while I stood on the side to snap pictures. Good thing too, with all the vibrations of driving, the babe inside me was kicking the crap out of me! Don't come early!!

She is absolutely loving this attention from daddy :) Hopefully she'll adjust okay when the baby comes! In the meantime, thanks for a fun time dad!

No comments: