Caitlin received a silly sprinkler for her birthday, and we christened it today. She loved it!

All the neighbours could hear with her squealing in delight :)

Then she discovered the slide was wet and could slide down it even faster! She was pretty wet which was nice because it was so hot outside; it was a great way for her to cool down. I let her go sans-diaper; its always nice for her to be free as a bird. And so what if she pees on the grass!

Except she kept trying to come over to convince me to come run through it with her! No thanks sweetie :)

I've been finding new ways of occupying her time in the afternoons now that her said nap has disappeared. Surprisingly, as much as I'd rather have the time to relax myself, I'm getting a lot done! No more rushing back and forth to get home to put her to bed. But when this new baby comes, it's going to be difficult to keep her busy when I'm tied up with feeds, baby naps, etc. But in the meantime, she can run through the sprinkler to her hearts desire!
No comments:
Post a Comment