Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Poolside Fun

It was another warm, beautiful day today, I blew up the pool adventure thing that we bought for her and let her splash away in the afternoon - technically during her nap time, now absent... arg :)

She was really excited to watch it inflate, but didn't quite know what to make of it at first...

Almost all the way in! I guess the backyard hose filled up her pool with pretty chilly water!

Okay mommy, I agree this is a nice treat in such hot weather!

Once she got settled, she had fun playing on the slide, through the water wall, and tossing the balls into the alligator's mouth. Peekaboo!

Then she tried to convince me to come in with her. Pretty please?!

I conceded (it was damn hot!). And took a quick pic of the smile I received when she realized pregnant mommy was wading in with her :)

Thus, the pictures stop here! This has been such a scorching summer :)

No comments: