I took the kids to the park today for some outdoor fun. We met Caitlin's friend Caleb there, but before they arrived, I put Adam in the swing for the first time.
Caitlin wanted to join in on the fun and offered to push her brother.
He had a great big smile the whole time :)
Want to go higher buddy?
Wee!! She's such a sweet big sister :)
Caitlin climbed in the swing beside him so she could show him how high she could go.
And he thought it was pretty cool!
I could tell Adam didn't want to get out, but Caitlin's friend arrived and I had to spot her on the climbing apparatus/slide which was on the other side of the park. She's a great climber and I trust her footing, but just in case. I promise we'll come back Adam!
Hey Caleb!
It's slide time!
Monday, April 02, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment