Before Adam was born, I stocked up on Similac. And I mean stocked up - an entire side of our pantry looked like an end cap at a grocery store :) I haven't bought one single container since, and it's lasted me up until now!
Adam is now 8.5 months, and I just made my last 3 bottles using the last of my powdered Similac that I bought so many months ago.I'll be using the liquid stuff I have on hand from here on out (which isn't much), so I'm excited I'm inching closer to being able to wean off the bottles.
We kept Caitlin on formula until just after her birthday, but Adam is so different - he's a great eater and gets lots of nutrition from the variety and quantity of foods he eats. Don't get me wrong, she's a great eater too in terms of variety, but I feel comfortable moving him off formula before the 1 year mark because he consistently had a great intake :) We'll just have to get him on sippy cups - he hasn't exactly taken to them yet...
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment