Adam tried pears this morning, and of course, loved them! Willfully taking big bites of breakfast :)
He likes to gnaw on the spoon now when I feed him and he tries to grab it every time - it kind of drives me nuts. Meal time is interesting because I somehow have to 1) avoid grabby fingers, 2) feed the boy and 3) keep him relatively clean...
When he does get a hold of the spoon (or a fist full of food), he always rubs it over his face, particularly in his eyes. It's lovely to clean up because he detests having his face wiped. Oh the challenges of motherhood!
We came down from the cottage today to go to Mike's parents for a special hunt and Easter dinner. I'm so mad at myself because we went home to unpack, but I went and left my camera sitting on the kitchen counter :( So I didn't get any action shots of Caitlin cramming chocolate down her gullets, but I did manage to get a sleepy shot of Adam getting ready for bed after lots of excitement. Kind of hard to see, but he was dressed up and wearing a sweet little 'My First Easter'.
Fingers in, hand across to protect :)
Sunday, April 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment