Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Who Needs Sleep?

Well it was a good run while it lasted. Caitlin HAD been sleeping through the night, but after mommy & daddy went out last night for date night (dinner & movie), she decided to keep mommy up from 2:30am until 5:00am and then woke up totally at 6:30am.

I heard that once babies sleep through the night, they don't switch back - but I had a sneaking suspicion that she would, and she did. Oh well.

Maybe tonight will go back to normal... maybe she just missed us?

2 comments:

Carina Neuman said...

I'm so sorry! Emilia starting sleeping through the night around one month...and then it was all downhill from there! I'll let you know if things pick up again!

Sarah and Mike said...

I'm hoping it was a fluke that she got up in the middle of the night actually - I was careful to keep her on her regular routine yesterday, and she did go back to sleeping through! (9:30pm feed, 10:30pm sleep and 5:45am wake up).

I just have my fingers crossed that it doesn't change because this is a great schedule ;)