He reminds me of the very hungry caterpillar!
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Car Feed!
One thing you master when you're a new parent, is the ability to feed anywhere. We're bound to the house most of the time, but it's nice to get out... even for a specialty Starbucks coffee. Nothing wrong with a car feed once in a while!
I've learned to ask for my coffee extra hot so when I'm done the feed it will be the right temperature :)
This little guy is such a good eater though, I can count on him being done quick. His sister on the other hand took for-ev-er... He just loves his milkies!
Big smiles from the back seat!
We headed home so Adam could get some sleep in his crib; I feel so guilty when his naps get shunned because we're out and about. He's good about sleeping anywhere, but we've been held so long by Caitlin's schedule, I want to make sure he gets the same quality sleeps.
He reminds me of the very hungry caterpillar!
Even the camera flash won't stir this little bug from his slumber :)
Speaking of sleep, we've started letting Adam go instead of waking him every 3 hours to eat. He seems to rouse shortly after the 3 hour mark during the day, but he is going a tad longer at night which is nice.
He reminds me of the very hungry caterpillar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment