Saturday, September 17, 2011

High Heels

Not the best shot of Adam, but he's awake! I grabbed my phone to take a shot of his elusive eyes as he stared at me during his feed. And then he promptly fell asleep :)

At one point in the afternoon, Caitlin dressed up as she watched a movie. Her ensemble included her Rapunzel dress and tiara, and when I heard her clomping around, I discovered she donned my high heels that were stored in the hall closet! What's funny though, is that she navigated in them quite well :)

In this shot, a love song was being sung on screen and it filled her heart. She's so overcome by music! I especially like the little toes in the background :)

You'd think she's Cinderella or something. Yes, that is a mop beside her. And no, we don't put her to work... she just likes running around with cleaning supplies.

And she felt so pretty that she wanted to show her outfit and crown off to her baby brother.

Although he's fast asleep, if he starts to whimper, she'll run over saying 'it's okay buddy, I'm coming!' and will replace a lost soother. Such a great little helper! I'm absolutely impressed with how caring she is :)

Here she is admiring her get-up in the hall mirror, watching herself twirl :)

When we pretend to mistake her for the character she's dressed as, she thinks it's hilarious and tries to correct us 'no, I'm Claitlin!' (yes, this is how she pronounces her name :).

No comments: