Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mums on Sale

I've been wanting to get the house decorated for fall, and saw they had some mums on sale at Costco. This is me running errands while managing two kids. Clearly I'm demonstrating second child syndrome with Adam! Poor kid is somewhere in the cart...

He was sleeping away anyway :) Didn't seem too bothered by the floral scent!

Meanwhile, Caitlin discovered the delicious samples for the taking...

Nice face... it's full of crumbs!

When we got home, I transferred Adam to the playpen in the living room where he continued to sleep.

Until, for the first time, the sound of my camera woke him up! Good afternoon my dear :)

He's so little, but he's so long!

When daddy got home, the two boys enjoyed some cuddle time.

Adam just loves staring at us and holding our fingers/hands with his tiny digits :)

Such a sweet face!

No comments: