I'm trying to take lots of pictures of our new little guy, but all he does is sleep! This is him in the morning:

This is him in the afternoon. Sweet dreams buddy :)

Tonight, we took the kids to dinner to The Pickle Barrel. It just opened in town and Caitlin expressed interest in going to 'the pickle store'. I still haven't quite got the hang of making dinners again yet although I'm getting close (it's a balancing act for sure!).
Mike fed Adam and Caitlin ordered chicken fingers and fries.

They must have been delicious.

Caitlin is definitely entertaining... at home and in public. And it doesn't surprise us that she attracts attention from other patrons when we're at a restaurant...

Once Adam finished his bottle, we convinced Caitlin to take the napkin off her head and lean into her brother.

I ask her to smile nicely, so what does she do?

All I can say Adam, your sister is crazy man.
And what better way to encourage silly behaviour? A delicious, healthy dessert!

Oh yeah, big smiles! Grab a spoon Caitlin, you're fighting me for it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment