Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sandy Hands

We went to the park this afternoon to play, but today, the slide lost its luster. All she wanted to do was play in the sand! And it figures because I forgot to bring the diaper bag with wipes...

Watching the grains drain from her hands...

I parked Adam by the bench and kept going back to check on him - he was awake for our little outing! Hard to tell in this picture, but he was in full bloom with the 6-week rash; his immune system is finally kicking in. Little heat-rash-like bumps on his head, chest and back, but nothing to cause alarm - Caitlin had the same thing. I completely forgot about it though; it took my mom to point out that's what it was, and it all came flooding back!

When I made my way back to Caitlin, she had moved spots...

But found new sand and was making funny shapes.

Once we finished, we made our way home. Sand was everywhere - socks, fingernails, hair - but it was proof we had a good time :)

Daddy came home to this - Adam nuzzling after a feed, fast asleep on my shoulder :)

Time to go to bed love.

Just one more picture - I just love how he's cuddled up!

No comments: