I had a quick shower while she was in her playroom, and Adam slept in his bassinet. When I came out to check on the two of them, she was still playing quietly and I found Adam with this: Caitlin's favourite toy and sleep friend, Bambi. It melted my heart to see Caitlin hand over her most precious, comforting item :)
Later on in the afternoon, my parents came by to lend a hand. My mom has been coming down to help me tidy the house and do other odd's and end's. The extra hand is more than appreciated - she's done everything from vacuuming to the bathrooms. I was able to feed Adam while she zipped around. Once he finished, he had a wakeful moment so he got grandma cuddles!
Grandma even bought a matching crown, and grandpa found a Pascal online that you print, colour, cut-out and fold into shape.So he and Caitlin did just that! When it was ready, he called her over to the mirror so he could place Pascal where he belongs...

No comments:
Post a Comment