Today's activity was tummy time!
Friday, October 21, 2011
Strong Boy
Adam and I had some playtime this afternoon as Caitlin slept. It seems to be that I have one child at a time; Adam sleeps most of the day on top of going through the night now (woo hoo!), but when he is up, she's down. It's a nice treat to say the least! There are two 1 hour windows when they're both up at the same time, but for the most part, I'm able to devote my attention to him when he is awake.
Today's activity was tummy time!
He's great with his neck and head, but definitely gets tired quickly. This is him exerting the last bit of energy with a grunt :) That's okay, every bit helps to build up all his tiny little muscles.
I then flipped him over and used my best silly mommy tricks to make him smile for the camera. Hard to do when the little guy is more interested in the strange black object in his face!
Okay got his attention...
Good thing I'm not taking pictures of the goofy things I do as a parent to catch sweet smiles!
Ah ha, got one!
Adam has the cutest little squeal/laugh to go with his smiles :) Do it again mommy!
Once he got bored of my hat tricks, he was happy to look out the window with his gorgeous blue eyes. He honestly has the biggest bluest eyes I've ever seen, and everywhere we go, everyone is always comment on them. He'll knock 'em dead with those babies :)
In terms of growth, our little tank is eating 9oz, three times a day; it's awesome that he makes his entire day up in 3 separate chugs! And he's really long too; I'm really interested to see where he is on the plotting at his next appointment.
Today's activity was tummy time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment