Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Zooz

One of my mommy friends called this morning to see what we were up to and suggested we bring the kiddies to an indoor playground called Zooz. I was all for going - it's always nice to get out!

And I was in for a treat - the indoor playground was awesome! There were two sections; one for older kids and one for younger. Caitlin was suitable to play in both but she gravitated to the older one with the enormous slide!

Going down the hatch, see you later alligator!

My friend Sarah (and get this, her daughter Kaitlyn!) and I had a ball following the kids up and down the playground. Considering she and I just had our second children a few short months ago, I'd say we did fairly well for keeping up them!

And let me tell you, Caitlin is nimble and quick!

It was a fun morning, and she was totally worn out by the time we got home. Then again, so was I!

No comments: