Mike's fever hasn’t broken yet, so I made sure he was quarantined upstairs today.
With our master bedroom doors closed, I looked after the kids while daddy rested. Caitlin said she wanted to eat her macaroni in the clothes hamper on the couch while she watched TV. Whatever. I need to work now, so if it will keep her quiet and entertained, so be it!
Adam was just interested play with his jolly jumper... from another angle.
Mike came down for something to eat after dinner although his temperature hadn't budged. Adam napped in his room so I took the opportunity to take Caitlin out for some fresh air before bed.
We walked to the mall to get a timbit treat for dessert, pushing her baby in her stroller!
Reminiscent of a certain album cover...
I had a ball watching her mother this baby. She even took off her sunglasses and put it on top of the stroller just like I do. You don't realize what they pick up from observation. Scary!
Seriously mom, it's so embarrassing you're taking this many shots!
We stopped at this point so she could put her Horton's bags in the basket under the stroller. Except we stopped on the sidewalk in front of a handicapped parking spot, and there was a van full of elderly people watching. They were killing themselves watching this sweet little girl manoeuvre 3 timbits, each in separate bags (as requested by Caitlin), into the basket below. It was absolutely adorable.
Home with timbits!
Mike didn't see any improvements through the day today, so I convinced him to go get checked out. His dad came to pick him up after the kids were down as we didn't think it wise he get behind the wheel. His dad took him over to the ER as all the clinics were closed by the time they left.
Knowing that he's had stomach problems, I'm worried that this isn't a fever caused by virus (as no other symptoms seem to be present), but a bacterial one and would need antibiotics. The doc at the hospital said to wait 48 hours to see if it breaks. Stay tuned.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment