Our chunky little boy is quite buoyant and loves to float and play in the bath. Who'd have thought?!
Once Caitlin showed him how to catch toys with the fishing rod, he was all interested and wanted to take over.
And when his sister dumps a bucket of water on his head, he doesn’t mind. Such a good brother :)
Did I have to get out of the bath?
Mike and I have the bath time routine down pat. He dries Caitlin and gets her dressed, I dry Adam, dress, and feed him his bottle in his room. Just before I leave with my bouncing baby boy, he says goodnight to daddy.
Next up, lavender lotion and warm formula!
Relaxed and ready to nod off :)
While I sang to Adam and said goodnight, Caitlin danced on top of the bathroom countertop as daddy dried her hair (which made for hilarious pics)…
And as she donned her PJ's I readied her room. Sheets turned down, menamo's accounted for, and all of her friends strategically placed. I love how her bedroom turned out - it's exactly how I pictured my little girls' room to be, even before I knew we were having a girl :)
Sunday, March 04, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment