Saturday, March 03, 2012

Hungry Boy

Adam had cereal mixed with carrots for lunch. First pureed food! The cue once he's finished eating, is that he puts his fingers in his mouth. Sometimes he also just likes to take a break, so it's hard to know.

Trying to decide if he wants more.

Hmmm... Fingers or food. Fingers or food…

Guess which one, won out?!

Yep, I'm still hungry!

Sometimes I can't shovel it in fast enough. He's SO the opposite of Caitlin.

Back to fingers. Best of both worlds.

Adam absolutely hates having his face wiped and usually whines and cries when I try to clean him up. So I've made wiping his face into a game. 'Mr. Cloth' talks to him and tells him he's coming in for a wipe, then 'tickles' his face. Seems to work!

Once Mr. Cloth is finished, he likes to wrestle with him to show him who's boss.

I started to tidy up the kitchen table after his lunch, and when he caught sight of the baby food jar, he started opening his mouth again. I held up the jar closer to see what he'd do. Seriously, more food?!

He quite literally scraped the jar clean with these last few bites. I mixed the pureed carrots into cereal, so I think it surprised him to have them straight for the end bite. But it sure didn't stop him from licking his plate.

The carrots were a hit!

No comments: