Having two one-hour windows per day to run errands isn't a lot of time. By the time Adam got up today, it was almost lunch. So instead of feeding the kids at home, we decided to grab something at our first destination. Costco! Caitlin was elated we were having a picnic inside, under the umbrellas :)
Adam was a bit confused as to why his sister got chicken fingers and he didn't.
Convincing Caitlin to eat is like pulling teeth. Physically draining for all parties.
What the heck are those things?
Such a happy boy :)
Caitlin decided she wanted to sit with her little bro.
Adam loves his sister, but sometimes she can crowd his space. This was my fault though because I wanted a nice pic of my two kids and asked her to snuggle in. All I got was a look from him that said, 'Do I have to?!'
But the real treat of the day was my mommy night out for ice cream!
Thursday, March 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment