With the warm weather gone as quickly as it came, we spent the day indoors. I had to do a bunch of returns at the mall, so Caitlin and I agreed that if I got her a treat, she'd be patient. Waiting in line at Horton's, she realized for the first time that there were other things available. Timbits are boring, I want a sprinkle donut!
She usually only has like 2 timbits at the very most, so I said I'd split the sweet treat with her thinking it would be two bites.
This was the half she offered me...
Umm, no thank you. Eat what you can and I'll just throw out the rest.
But it was a good thing we already had lunch. She ate the whole bloody thing! Guess my little girl - who eats like a bird - isn't too discerning when it comes to fried dough. First and last big donut; back to our trusty little timbit treats :)
Adam's treat of the day was actually a new food. Apples! We're almost through all the veggies, but even though we have a few left, I thought I'd switch it up and throw in a fruits to try. Not surprising, he loved the new taste.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment