Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crazy Drivers

Mr. Turtle is Adam's favourite toy at the moment. We rotate the fun stuff around so they don't lose their lustre - with crinkly wings and a jingly head, this character seems to be the preferred pick this week.

To run an errand - any errand - to get out of the house for a short period of time, we went to Lowe's. I've come to the conclusion that if Caitlin was going to have another bout of upset stomach due to a high fever, it might as well be at a store. Clean up in aisle 3! We haven't had an episode since Friday, but I made sure to bring the meds if it decides to spike again while we're out. Have Tylenol, will travel. At the moment, it's on the lower side (100.8) so I think we're safe.

It was absolutely adorable to see the two drive the cart together :)

Big sister Caitlin did a good job teaching him how to steer.

Hey, this is pretty fun!

Best buds! I love how they enjoy each other's company; he looks up to her so much already, and she thinks it's a riot to watch him learn and discover.

The giggles and laughter coming from the cart was priceless. Everyone we passed couldn't help but smile. Sweet kids :)

No comments: