Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Bubble Monsters

I got some nice pictures of the two kids last night as we did the bath/bed routine. Best buds!

Adam managed to steal the fishing rod from Caitlin for one last chew...

The power of distraction when taking away a toy, is always a different kind of fun. Adam is partial to being flown like an airplane.

He's starting to get fidgety when being changed now. I have to keep toys close by so he'll be entertained and thus lie still. Last night's amusement was musical dog with blinking cheeks. Did the trick!

Once ready, I let him relax in his crib for a few minutes. The light-up aquarium and mobile we had from when Caitlin was a babe were such great purchases - they really have come in handy and have been big hits with both kids.

At the first eye rub, I brought him in to say goodnight to his sister. I found her chilling on her change pad, listening to sweet country music on daddy's phone.

He was all interested in what she was doing, so I plopped him down beside her, and the two of them enjoyed some tunes before bed. Caitlin just loves dancing; and when she can't physically dance, her hands find a way :)

Adam's food update: wheat cereal was on the menu today. He loved it!

No comments: