Caitlin is really sick, and really tired as a result. She only takes one nap a day (in the afternoon), but she could have gone for one this morning. She didn't want to go lie in her bed, so to keep her calm and settled, we let her lie on the couch in the living room watching a movie, hoping the nap will overcome her. It did and she slept a good hour and a half with Snow White in arms.
But Adam was due to eat. Mike supervised Caitlin sleeping on the couch downstairs - he was in the same position on the other couch - while I took Adam upstairs to chow down to avoid making noise in the kitchen. The bumbo chair proved it's worth this morning!
Are you sure there's nothing left?!
I know you cleaned me and wiped the bowl, but I'm positive I can find a drop!
Last lick buddy, I'm taking it away now :)
I love the looks he gives me. It's like he's laughing at an inside joke with himself!
Just before bedtime, Caitlin's fever started to rise again, and marked in at 102.5. I got her jammies ready, but decided to try and get it down without continually giving her Advil/Tylenol. She's been on multiple doses of meds for the last 4 days, and is now on a high dose Amoxil twice a day. I wanted to see if i could control the fever naturally considering how much her little system has gone through the last few days. So she had a luke warm/tepid bath in our master tub.
It didn't seem to make the difference I'd hoped. When she got out, she was shivering uncontrollably and her fever was still high. So I got her dressed, gave her the meds and put her to bed. My poor baby :(
On another note, Mike filled his prescription this afternoon and is going to start taking it tonight. He was supposed to wait until tomorrow afternoon, but with no change in his temperature, we figured what's a few hours. He's not getting better. So here's hoping we see some sort of miraculous change.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment