Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Bunny

We met our mommy group at the mall today for a walk-around. The Easter bunny happened to be downstairs, so we paid him a visit. Caitlin and Caleb watched from afar as kids lined up to sit on his knee and get their pictures taken.

I asked if she wanted to sit on the big fluffy creature with Adam, but that was a no-go. Instead, all the little boys had their visit.

Adam was the only one that could sit up, so he got stuck on the end while Mr. Bunny held the other two. I prayed he wouldn't wiggle (Note: my hands were out of the shot for a split second because that's all he does now!). Katie thought her Eli looked like a little thug once all was said and done. Gangsta!

No convincing Caitlin. She just watched instead, and of course reaped the benefits of Adam's visit - a delicious chocolate egg!

On a food update, I tried waxed beans with Adam yesterday and they were a hit. I know you're supposed to wait 3 days before starting another food, but I figure they're close enough to green beans that I'll take a chance with this one. Who has an allergy to beans anyway? So he's moving onto mixed cereal in the morning. My alterior motive is that I'm actually out of his regular cereal and I'm not going to buy a whole other package. Mixed it is!

No comments: